WELCOME TO OLPH PRESCHOOL
The OLPH Preschool program is play-based and designed to allow children to grow as individuals at all levels. We strive to create a positive and challenging environment where all children can be successful and happy. We have an open-enrollment policy throughout the school year to allow students who turn 3 or 4 after school starts to begin a preschool program.
OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP PRESCHOOL PHILOSOPHY
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Preschool is committed to providing a rich and creative learning environment based on the theories and philosophy of “The Creative Curriculum.”
- Positive, supportive interactions and relationships with adults provide a critical foundation for successful learning. Teachers will observe children purposefully and regularly. All children’s ideas will be encouraged especially their efforts to solve problems and think critically.
- Social-emotional competence is a significant factor in school success. Children will be given responsibilities and meaningful jobs in the classroom. Children will be taught to understand their own and others feelings; regular and express their emotions appropriately; build relationships with others and behave pro-socially in groups. Taking turns, sharing, and cooperation will be modeled by the teacher.
- Please complete the Preschool Registration Form
- Please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- We must have a copy of the physician’s physical and shot record prior to the start of the first day and it must be kept current
Schedule Options and Tuition for Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4
Registration fee - $250
Pre-Kindergarten Tuition - please check preference
3 & 4 year olds -
5 full days. . . . $4,550
3 full days. . . . $2,730
2 full days. . . . $1,820
5 half days. . . .$2,520
3 half days. . . .$1,520
2 half days. . . .$1,125
In addition, we offer an extended daycare program for 1 hour prior to school and up to 3 hours after school.
If you would like additional information, please contact the School Office at 419-382-5696, or email firstname.lastname@example.org